Mount Shasta Lodging
Mt Shasta City is a small community at the base of Mt Shasta. The main area is less than 5 miles square and is easily to navigate. Many of the lodgings listed below are within walking distance of the main shopping area and restaurants.
In addition to a traditional Super Market, we have two health food stores (one with a delicatessen) and a bakery that makes no wheat bread and goodie. There is also a Herb & Health shop. We also have several Art Galleries and gift shops, and a drug store.
Dolphin Star Gifts and Gallery is on the main street of Mt Shasta, (317 Mt Shasta Blvd).
(If you would like to organize a share with other students contact email@example.com for student info)
Angel House Magical Vacation Rental:
Angel House Magical Vacation Rental
512A Spruce St.
Mgr. Ms Lindsey: 530 926-6400
- Set in downtown Mt. Shasta, this is a large 1700 sf 2 floor townhouse, well appointed, artistically and spiritually decorated sacred home. It has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 7, with a breathtaking view of sacred Mt. Shasta. The violet huge 18X20 Master St. Germaine Ascension bedroom can also be used for small workshops and private sessions. The energy here is filled with years of its being used as a home for spiritual gatherings of all kinds. Guests have callled it "the vortex within the vortex."
- This beautiful home has the best of both worlds. You will have an easy walk just 3 blocks to downtown yet enjoy privacy, peace & quiet surrounded 3 sides by green wetlands. The front yard boasts a wild and natural pond, with two spectacular giant old growth Willow Trees and a hand crafted stone meditation bench for your inner travels.
- Angel House is a very sunny, light filled many windowed townhouse with 2 floors, state of the art 55" 3D HDTV with free WiFi and free Satellite TV, and even a leather vibrating chair. You will have your own private back patio with barbecue and dining facilities, sweet smelling flower garden and a glorious view of the awesome sacred mountain.
- Daily rate is $165/night, with 1 day free for every 6 nights you stay. To honor all our guests we have a no smoking, no pets policy. "Angel house"
Heart of Shasta Retreat
311 W Alma Street
Jackie (650) 952-5362311
- Our Blessed Healing Home is blessed by "John of God's" Brazilian Healing Crystals.
- We are gifted with the Walking Labyrinth and Zen garden. Mount Shasta Mountain viewed from the front yard, blue room and upstairs meditation room. The lightbody essence of colors, designs...
- Welcome Home to Beauty and Clarity! 5 bedroom 2.5 bath, infra-red sauna access. Walk 5-10 minutes to crystal shops, beauty spas, organic groceries, book stores, and clothing stores.
- Reasonable sliding scale rates.
Mount Shasta Cabin
135 Ski Village Drive, Mount Shasta, CA 96067
Click here for pictures.
Rooms in Private Homes
"Wendelay", A Sanctuary Home
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email is best)
- About 1.5 miles up mountain from Mount Shasta City , 20 minutes to the highest place one can drive on Mount Shasta and to several waterfalls. Beautiful 2000 sq. ft. Spiritual Sanctuary Home on over an acre ON Mount Shasta at 4200 feet with breathtaking views of the Trinity Alps and Mount Shasta.
- Upstairs Private bedroom with Queen Bed looks onto Mount Shasta, and there is an additional open Loft area with 2 twin beds. Thus, we can sleep 3 very comfortably (or 4, if two can sleep together in the Queen Bed) and everyone upstairs shares a full bath. These rooms look out over a balcony into a large vaulted ceiling and 20 feet of glass windows featuring " a slice of Heaven".You will have large kitchen and laundry area to use and an outside deck in calm and peaceful surroundings with beautiful garden and wildlife.
- Two non-shedding therapy dogs live in the home also and there is a gate on the stairs preventing them from going upstairs. However, some guests prefer sleeping with a dog and that can be arranged for a biscuit or two.
- This is a smoke free, drug free, and smart meter free environment. Pictures are available by request.
300 E. Lake St.
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
- Two rooms. A single room downstairs, bathroom with hand shower across the hall. Second room is the entire upstairs - large room with 2 single beds and private bath. Both are in a private home (downtown area). Both include shared laundry, kitchen.
- We have 2 old (16 1/2 yrs) cats. Free bicycle, WiFi and long distance calls within the USA.
310 East Lake St., Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
click to Email Geri
- 2 spaces available, walk to Wesak and town. Spacious and private upstairs suite with queen bed (a single bed can be added). There is a separate living area, and private bath with tub. Nice Mt. Shasta views.
- A downstairs bedroom with private entrance and full Mt. Shasta view; double bed, share bath with one woman.
- Cheery kitchen, washer and dryer. (and state-of-the-art juicer!) Includes wi-fi.
Email Israel: email@example.com
- One room with twin bed and private bath with shower and a view of trees and running creek. You may use the kitchen for breakfast. Includes wi-fi. No smoking Peaceful.
- Less than a mile from downtown Mt Shasta
Karen Carty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Private space with two bedroom suite with small kitchen and main living room. Bathroom with shower no tub. TV VCR Wireless and dry sauna. Surrounded by pines and cedars and incredible bamboo.
- Within walking distance to town and Berryvale.
- 1 bedroom with full size futon bed/ share bath. Cat and dog live on premises. No additional pets please.
- Located south end of Mt Shasta City, 2 miles from center of town.
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
- Private space with two bedroom suite, small kitchen and main living room. Bathroom with shower no tub. TV VCR Wireless and dry sauna. Surrounded by pines and cedars and incredible bamboo.
1737 Davis Place
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
- Welcome to my home...
Large Room with 1/2 bath sharing the shower with myself , on beautiful, very quiet property with an incredible mountain view, pond, flowers, only 7 minutes from town.
Internet access in room, kitchen use and couples are welcome.This home is very aesthetically decorated and everyone notices the nurturing and peaceful energy. Those sensitive to pet dander, will be happy to know that I don't have pets and there has never been any smoking either. Photos of room available.
Email Noorah at email@example.com
- Large spacious home on acre of land. Quiet neighborhood. Use of kitchen,
W/D, cable internet and utilities included.
- Mountain Room. Full bed, chest of drawers, desk, private 1/2 bath, shared
- Sunshine Room. Full bed, chest of drawers, desk, shared shower. $35
Room with a View:
A luxurious, private, sanctuary / retreat space is available to a discriminating / discerning man or woman. Located in the heart of Mt Shasta City! Just an easy walk from the center of town!
- The generous sized room is extremely light and bright and affectionately called "The Angel Room". It's nicely appointed with a queen sized bed and a walk in closet with ample storage space. There is also room for a personal yoga or other movement practices in front of a huge picture window that offers mesmerizing views of beloved Mother Mt Shasta.
- A large private bathroom (with tub / shower) is accessed by a private doorway via the "Angel Room" and another doorway off the hallway. The shower (only) will be shared in a relaxed, honoring, private way along with clear communication regarding scheduling. There is a lovely fully stocked kitchen / dining area that is available (kitchen hours are from 8:00am - 10:00pm daily) to guests along with use of the newer laundry facilities.
- Lovely grounds surround the exterior of the building and there is a private, quiet, patio area that offers sunning, relaxing and outdoor dining options as weather permits. Plenty off site street parking!
- Open to serious, refined, retreat seekers only, those who embody the qualities of high integrity and conscious awareness and who value peacefulness, quiet and order. This is a shoes off and non-smoking environment. The energy and depth of spaciousness is quite lovely in the "Angel Room"!
You may also find additional listings for private rooms at: www.airbnb.com/s/Mt-Shasta--CA